We’ve heard from DFA users that they need more customized learning based on how they use DFA. For example, if you’re an ad trafficker, you might need a broad understanding ranging from the basics all the way to troubleshooting. If you’re an analyst, you might not need to know all the details a media planner might be responsible for but you might still like to know how conversion data is tracked and counted.
To help you learn through a more established, role-based curriculum, we’ve launched DFA Academy, an easy-to-use, self-paced learning path designed to guide you through core help articles and online training courses.
DFA Academy includes these checklists:
- Basics for new users: The core curriculum, including DFA Fundamentals eLearning and certification
- Implementation guide: Learn how to implement a new DFA account or advertiser
- QA and troubleshooting: It’s not shop class, but you’ll learn all about QA’ing tags, creatives, and more
- Advanced topics: Become an expert through DFA Personal Trainer for Advanced Users, learn about integrations with DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Tag Manager, and other topics
- Rich Media: When Rich Media isn’t an extracurricular activity, learn tips and best practices for trafficking DoubleClick Rich Media in your DFA account
Whether you're a freshman ad trafficker new to display, an analyst on the Dean’s list, or a Media planner feeling like a 5th year student, you can find customized training based on your role to help you ace DFA.
Keep in mind, the DFA Help Center is only available to current DFA users so you'll need to sign in with the Google account you use for DFA.
Want extra credit? Be sure to also sign up for the DoubleClick Digest to get the latest DoubleClick news, research, events and product updates.
Posted by Sarah Payne, DFA Product Trainer